Please follow this link for more information.
- To understand and illustrate the normal anatomy of structures of different joints and the normal MRI appearance
- To depict the typical pathology changes and pitfalls of injuries of the joints
- With many anatomic - MR correlations from different institutions and updated with clinically useful information
- Compared to our 1st edition there are new focus topics and the illustrative imaging material has been expanded
- The course will not address MSK ultrasound
- Course evaluations from our previous edition rated the difficulty degree as moderately advanced to advanced
Course Location: Faculteit Geneeskunde, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 1090 Brussel, Belgie
Course fee: 800 euro. Registration is limited to a smaller group.
Reduced fee for radiology assistants: 650 euro ( please confirm from your department head).
Covid measures will be according to government and university policy at that time.
- Registration fee includes: notebook, coffee and snacks, lunches, a printed color syllabus.
- Traffic and parking information will be mailed to you before the course
- Credit points will be requested at RIZIV-INAMI for a 2 day course
- Registration ends when the course is fully booked
- Cancellation policy on your initiative: before 3 weeks: refund, after that no refund.
- For international participants. Check your country's and the Belgian government 's requirements.
- In case of need of cancellation of the course because of COVID we will refund or transfer to a next date, as you choose.