AI in Medical Imaging - webinar 1
Webinar 1: From data curation to AI project, focus on oncology
What you’ll learn
Are you thinking about adopting AI in your hospital, screening programme, or radiology team? This series of events will help you understand the current use cases for medical imaging AI, evaluate commercial vendors, and implement the solutions that fit your needs and directly benefit your patients. Recognised speakers will share their expertise with AI-based tools in clinical practice and answer your questions.
Why should you attend these webinars?
- Distinguished and Rewarded International Faculty
- Close Interaction with International Attendees and Faculty
- Refreshing Content providing New Perspectives
- State-of-the-art Lectures
- Hot Topic Tutorial Lectures
- Belgian CME Credits are being sought by the Belgian Council for Continuing Medical Education.
For more information visit imagingevents.ai
|From||Jun 16, 2021|
|Until||Jun 16, 2021|