We are pleased to announce that the organizing committee CAN NOW CONFIRM the dates and location for the 2021 ERASMUS ABDOMINAL AND UROGENITAL COURSE!!
For more information click here or go to www.emricourse.org
Thanks to the extensive vaccination campaigns among health care providers and in the general population, we can breathe again and we can restore our normal professional and social lives. The conditions for traveling are becoming less strict and people want to physically follow an intensive and interactive radiology training again!!
This four-day course that is part of the ERASMUS Course (EMRI) on Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a training in the field of abdominal and urogenital MRI. The course format includes formal lectures in the morning and workshops in the afternoon. There is plenty of time for discussion. There is a self-evaluation test at the end of the course.
Due to the Corona pandemic, the course has been postponed to September 2021. We hope that the global situation will allow us to host this physical event.
We are very much looking forward to this meeting and hope it will be a success again.
Frederik Vandenbroucke, MD, PhD
The course language is English
Department of Radiology
1090 Brussels, Belgium
1. To effectively select patients who will benefit from MR more than other diagnostic modalities.
2. To tailor the MR protocols according to the clinical indication.
3. To analyze clinical MR studies, recognizing normal anatomy and variants, and give a short list of differential diagnoses.
No printed syllabus will be available, all learning material will be available online.
Faculteit Geneeskunde en Farmacie Vrije Universiteit Brussel
1090 Brussels Belgium
Certified radiologists: .......................... 900 €
Residents (with certification) ..................650 €
Fee includes: course participation, online learning material, coffee-breaks, lunches and welcome reception.
Account: BE72 7310 3701 9316 - BIC:KREDBEBB
a. In case of cancellation by the participant
1. Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
2. Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
3. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
b. In case of cancellation or postponement by the organizing committee due to exceptional circumstances (e.g. COVID-19 outbreak,...)
1. Participants will have the choice either to be refunded or to transfer their registration fee for the same module to be held later.
2. In case of cancellation, the organizer will envisage to organize a virtual meeting alternative.
M. Antic, Brussels, BE
G. Brancatelli, Palermo, IT
P. De Visschere, Ghent, BE
E. Dresen, Leuven, BE
N. Hottat, Brussels, BE
B. Op de Beeck, Antwerp, BE
E. Quaia, Padova, IT
M. Ronot, Paris, FR
R. Salgado, BE
D. Vanbeckevoort, Leuven, BE
T. Vancauwenberghe, Sint-Niklaas, BE
F. Vandenbroucke, Brussels, BE