- To understand and illustrate the normal anatomy of structures of different joints and the normal MRI appearance
- To depict the important pathology changes and pitfalls of injuries of the joints updated with recent understandings
- With emphasis on clinically useful information
- Content and especially special focus sessions will change every course
- The course will not address MSK ultrasound
Michel De Maeseneer is a Radiology Professor at the University Hospital Brussels (UZ Brussel, VUB) with chair: Johan de Mey. He trained and worked with Prof. Donald Resnick (UCSD, CA) , Jon Jacobson, (University of Michigan, MI), Thomas Pope Jr, and Leon Lenchik (Wake Forest, NC) in the USA for 8 years, and with Prof. Maryam Shahabpour at the UZ Brussels.
Dr. Veerle De Grove trained with the UZ Brussel MSK Radiology group and is staff member and part of the MSK division at Brugmann, Brussels with chair: Mieke Cannie.
Click here for more information.