We would like to invite you to an intensive 2 full-day course on MRI of the joints including focus sessions. We collected imaging and anatomical material for more than 20 years. We are happy to share this experience with you focused on anatomical understanding and clinical MRI experience, tricks, tips, and pitfalls, and practical information. We give our personal perspective on sometimes complex and controversial joint issues.
The 1st & 2nd editions of the course took place at the Free University Brussels (VUB) medical campus Jette on the outskirts of the Brussels Capital Region. The 2nd edition welcomed our first international participants from Greece, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The 3rd ( first limited) edition took place at our conference room in Frasnes-Belgium, an area with natural beauty. Participants have given valuable suggestions and over time contibuted special images from their own collections which we then incorporated in the course. The course is evaluated by most participants as more advanced.
- To understand and illustrate the anatomy of joint structures and the MRI appearance
- To illustrate the basic and advanced pathology changes and pitfalls of injuries on MRI
- Updated concepts about MSK pathology on MRI
- MRI-anatomical correlations
- Special focus sessions may change, depending on new developments in MSK
Please go to the course website.