Lung Cancer Policy Network - How can health systems optimise the implementation of lung cancer screening?
This free event takes place on 31 May 2023 at 16:00–17:30h and we would be delighted to see you attend.
Please click here for the registration link.
Please note, the webinar is split into two sessions: an introduction to implementing lung cancer screening with a panel discussion (one hour), followed by a ‘deep dive’ into the implementation framework (beginning at 17:00h).
You will be able to hear from the following speakers:
Session one: Expert perspectives on screening implementation
• Karen Kelly, Network member and CEO of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
Lung cancer: setting the scene
• Claudia Henschke, Network member and Clinical Professor Diagnostic, Molecular and Interventional Radiology at Mount Sinai Hospital
• Stephen Lam, Network member and Professor of Respiratory Medicine at the University of British Columbia
• David Baldwin, Network member and Honorary Professor of Medicine and Consultant Physician at the University of Nottingham
• Edyta Szurowska, Network member and Professor and Head of Radiology Department at the Medical University of Gdańsk
• Hilary Robbins, Network member and Epidemiologist at the International Agency for Research on Cancer
• Joelle Fathi, Network member and Chief Healthcare Delivery Officer at the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
The value of the framework from a policy perspective
• Ebba Hallersjö-Hult, Network member and Head of the Innovation Milieu at Vision Zero Cancer
Session two: Deep dive into application of the implementation framework
• Helena Wilcox, Senior Researcher at The Heath Policy Partnership and project lead for the implementation framework
|From||May 31, 2023|
|Until||May 31, 2023|