AI in Medical Imaging - 3 dedicated webinars in June, September and October 2021
What you’ll learn
Are you thinking about adopting AI in your hospital, screening programme, or radiology team? This series of events will help you understand the current use cases for medical imaging AI, evaluate commercial vendors, and implement the solutions that fit your needs and directly benefit your patients. Recognised speakers will share their expertise with AI-based tools in clinical practice and answer your questions.
Why should you attend these webinars?
- Distinguished and Rewarded International Faculty
- Close Interaction with International Attendees and Faculty
- Refreshing Content providing New Perspectives
- State-of-the-art Lectures
- Hot Topic Tutorial Lectures
- Belgian CME Credits are being sought by the Belgian Council for Continuing Medical Education.
- How disruptive is AI for radiology and medicine?
- AI: how to move from bench to bedside
- Implementation and evaluation of commercial AI application
- The anatomy of an AI Imaging project. What to know, and what to look out for
- Added value of AI for the radiologist
- AI in oncologic imaging
- Medical image data curation: from current standards to federated learning
- Bringing machine learning to the clinic. Opportunities and challenges
- How to integrate AI into the clinical workflow
- Value in imaging AI
- Innovation in healthcare
For more information visit imagingevents.ai