Vacancy for part-time (40-60%, duration 4 years) postdoctoral researcher for the FWO project: sCANsens: Identifying biomarkers for chronic pain after breast cancer treatment.
For more information see the attached document below.
• You will be responsible for the work package on brain imaging in this project: take the lead in the MRI programming and processing and closely collaborate with the Radiology (MRI) department of the Antwerp University Hospital.
• You will supervise master students and the appointed PhD student on the project.
• You will assist in overall management of the project.
• You will assist in the coordination and financial management of the project.
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic, critical and creative individual to join our team.
• PhD degree in biomedical sciences, medicine or rehabilitation sciences, or related fields.
• Scientific and/or clinical experience in the area of (functional) MRI (structural/anatomical (T1), functional (T2) and diffusion weighted imaging (DWI)) and software for neuroimaging analysis, preferentially within the domain of pain neurosciences.
• Fluent in English speaking and writing, Dutch is a plus
• Organization and management skills, you work accurately
• A dynamic research group with international expertise in the field pain neuroscience and clinical oncological (after)care that will guide you in this project.
• A creative environment with guidance towards independence in scientific research, but also an excellent basis for further training in this field.
Starting date: summer 2021 (based on availability)
Submit a motivated application with CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 17 May 2021. We invite suitable candidates for (online) selection interviews on 21 May 2021 during lunchtime.