IAEA Noninvasive Cardiology Protocols Study (INCAPS 4)
We are reaching out to you again to invite you to participate in the International Atomic Energy Agency's INCAPS 4 study, a worldwide study examining cardiac CT and nuclear cardiology practice, and to invite you to a Webinar to learn more about INCAPS 4.
To better explain the study, data entry, available resources, and answer any questions that you may have, the IAEA will be holding a series of Webinars on November 13 and 14. You are cordially invited to join one of these webinars. The three webinars will be very similar in content to each other but offered at different times for the convenience of our participants across the globe. Thus, there is no need to attend more than one of these webinars.
The webinars will be held on November 13 at 1pm Central European Time (the time zone here in Vienna), November 13 at 6pm Central European Time, and November 14 at 9am Central European Time. For help in determining what these times correspond to for your location, you can use https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/. Please recall that clocks change ("fall backwards") on different dates in many countries at this time of the year. Clocks in Vienna have already changed.
Login Information for these Zoom meetings is as follows:
November 13 1pm Central European Time (Vienna time):
- Meeting ID: 926 0498 8403
- Passcode: 154554
- One tap mobile: +16469313860,,92604988403#
November 13 6pm Central European Time (Vienna time):
- Meeting ID: 996 6853 0972
- Passcode: 080957
- One tap mobile: +16465588656,,99668530972#
November 14 9am Central European Time (Vienna time):
- Meeting ID: 958 8645 8680
- Passcode: 741008
- One tap mobile: +16465588656,,95886458680#
For a list of local telephone numbers across the world that can be used in the event you are unable to connect via computer, please see https://columbiacuimc.zoom.us/u/aj1xkErIS .
As always, please feel free to reach out to INCAPS@iaea.org for any questions, and remember that many resources are available at https://www.iaea.org/resources/hhc/nuclear-medicine/cardiovascular-and-pulmonary/incaps or using the shortcut to this website, bit.ly/INCAPS4 .
As a reminder, there are numerous benefits to participating in INCAPS 4:
- You will add to worldwide knowledge about nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT practice.
- Participants providing complete data will receive a Certificate of Participation from the IAEA, suitable for framing.
- As in INCAPS 1, participants providing data will be included among the INCAPS 4 Investigators Groups for co-authorship on papers, insofar as allowed by journal policy. The INCAPS 1 Investigators Group have been co-authors of 12 papers. The INCAPS COVID 1 Investigators Group members have been co-authors on an additional 8 papers, and the INCAPS COVID 2 Investigators Group members on the JACC paper, with 2 regional papers published to date and more papers recently submitted. There will be separate INCAPS 4 investigators groups for MPI and CT.
- We anticipate that the first 500 individuals who provide complete CT data, and the first 500 who provide complete MPI data, will receive an honorarium of 100 Euros. We have not reached either of these caps yet, so there is still the opportunity to receive an honorarium.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
Diana PAEZ, Andrew EINSTEIN, Maurizio DONDI
On behalf of the INCAPS 4 lead investigator group
INCAPS contact point INCAPS@IAEA.org